Providing a business loan to relative and need to file a lien against business assets.

Need an attorney or paralegal to file the lien. I have a State of Florida UCC Financial Stmt Form completed, but need to confirm this is the appropriate form. Would like the cost for providing this service.

Saint Petersburg, FL -

Ronald Anthony Sarno

Ronald Anthony Sarno

Litigation Lawyer - New York, NY

Anyone can file a UCC lien,including yourself. You can use a FL attorney to review the document to see if it is in proper form. The cost would probably be for 1-2 hours work including the filing fee. You can use the avvo directory to find a business lawyer in FL.
You might find my legal guide on selecting and hiring a lawyer helpful.
You might find my legal guide on Is it Legal? Is it Illegal? helpful.
You might find my legal guide on the understanding the different court systems helpful.
You might find my legal guide on legal terms used in litigation helpful
(Even if you are not filing a lawsuit this information can be useful).

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Mr. Sarno is licensed to practice law in NJ and NY. His response here is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/ client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter in question. Many times the questioner may leave out details which would make the reply unsuitable. Mr. Sarno strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in their own state to acquire more information about this issue.

Related Advice