Properly issued and properly served dss custody non parent caretaker petitions in north carolina

Asked over 1 year ago - Shelby, NC

Jan 09 2009 dss sw believed false info was true per nc gs 7b 302 in violations of a nc 50-b they ruled myself as a only caretaker and failed to issue and properly serve me their petitions and seized my kids afterwards for these juveniles issues can they do this legally?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Matthew Vernon Silva


    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . I think you need to restate your question. I am not sure what you are asking.

    The information provided by Attorney Matthew V. Silva is based upon the generic and ambiguous facts presented in... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,597 answers this week

3,017 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,597 answers this week

3,017 attorneys answering