Properly issued and properly served dss custody non parent caretaker petitions in north carolina

Shelby, NC |

Jan 09 2009 dss sw believed false info was true per nc gs 7b 302 in violations of a nc 50-b they ruled myself as a only caretaker and failed to issue and properly serve me their petitions and seized my kids afterwards for these juveniles issues can they do this legally?

1. I think you need to restate your question. I am not sure what you are asking.

The information provided by Attorney Matthew V. Silva is based upon the generic and ambiguous facts presented in short questions. Without a full consultation with an attorney, you should not rely upon any information presented in this forum. The intricate facts of every case are different. The information provided is not legal advice and should not be the basis of any decision without the actual guidance of an attorney. Further, any information provided by Attorney Matthew V. Silva should not be perceived as a willingness to represent you or actual representation. If you would like to speak with Attorney Matthew V. Silva, please call Silva and Sweet, PLLC at 910-333-9833 or visit www.silvaandsweet.com.