Process and requirements of Spouse VISA for an Internation Student.

Asked over 1 year ago - 77053

Hello, I am International Student on F1 VISA. I want to bring my wife from Pakistan. Is it possible that she can apply for F1 VISA. If yes, what is the process and requirements for it. Which domcuments are required? I was sponsered by my uncle, who will be sponsering my wife too.
Please guide me with approriate solution, would love to get a solution ASAP.

1. Haroen Calehr

Pro

3

Answered . If you are here on an F-1 visa she can apply for an F-2 as your dependent as long as you can prove she is your wife and she can overcome the suspicion from the Embassy/Consulate that she will not fail to depart the US when you are done with your studies. If she wants to apply for an F-1 visa then she just needs to follow the same steps as you did.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . You are confused and need a consultation with an immigration attorney.

3. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

4

Answered . I agree with both of my colleagues. Your wife may qualify for an F2. There may also be other alternatives and a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney is advised.