Skip to main content

Procedure for filing a deed of distribution

Pendleton, SC |

I need to know the procedure for filing a deed of distribution. Parent had will and designated the two children to receive equal parts of property. House has not been sold and probate says we need to put house and both names completing a deed of distribution and filing with deeds and records. How? Forms?

Attorney Answers 1


You should contact a real estate attorney in that area to prepare the deed for you. You need to be certain that the deed is properly prepared.

Mark as helpful

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics