Probation was dictated . But I don't understand what will be the total time still to serve.. for my daughter

Asked about 1 year ago - San Bernardino, CA

SERVE 364 DAYS IN A SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY JAIL FACILITY, WITH CREDIT FOR TIME SERVED, A MATTER OF 109 DAYS, PLUS CONDUCT CREDIT PURSUANT TO 1-PC4019 ND ABIDE BY ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FACILITY WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF COUNTY PAROLE.

what is 1-PC4019?.....WHY THE JUDGE GAVE TO OTHER prisoneer NEW-PC4019?

1. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

3

1

Best Answer

Answered . PC 4019 is the statute that regulates credit for jail time. There are,various versions depending when the defendant was incarcerated. Without being there I can only guess that the different versions applied to certain defendants.

2. Greg Thomas Hill

3

3

Answered . PC 4019 is the penal code section which controls credits for time served and how much time one must serve. Penal Code 4019 has been amended several times to reflect AB 109, or Assembly Bill 109, which is the legislation designed to reduce prison overcrowding. Depending upon the date of the offense, AB109 and PC 4019 apply in different ways. My best guess it that the other prisoner had a date of offense that was different from that of your daughter in such a way that a different version of 4019 applied.

3. Michael Moshe Levin

1

1

Answered . 364 - (2*109) = 364 - (218) = 146 at half, so another 73 actual days.