Probation Violation in two counties . Cy is county below and HA is house arrest . Cy A is Tippecanoe and B is Hendricks

Lafayette, IN |

I was put on probation for a leaving a scene of an unattended vehicle and signed a plea with a year of probation in Cy A . After finishing 9 months of probation , I was charged with a first offense of felony of theft in Cy B resulting in the probation wanting to be revoked . After a month , I was charged again with theft in Cy A when I visited it . We already settled the prior case to 18 maths probation and I already did all the rest of the things required just the time left . I am still fighting the second theft case and they have been constantly moving the dates . My lawyer has been able to knock the plea from 3 to 2 maths HA . However , the dates have been moved due to court congestion . I am student and have actually completely changed as these were bad decision due to making bad feds .

What is the best scenario for my probation violation as the longer this is dragged on I don't know the outcome as I don't want it to affect me. I changed completely as I stop contacting those who dragged me down and moved closer to school. What is the worst outcome?

1. Did I miss something, or were you planning on asking a question here ?

2. Court congestion is not an uncommon occurrence and results from the court having too many matters scheduled at a particular time/date.

Unfortunately, your submission does not appear to have a question associated with it.

By using this website, you agree to the following additional terms of use. The materials provided are for informational purposes only. They are not offered as advice, legal or otherwise, nor should it be used in lieu of obtaining professional advice or services. If you would like such services, please contact Keffer Gilley Barnhart LLP at (317) 857-0160.