Probation urine analysis for alcohol

Austin, TX |

My po randomly tested me and sent it off for alcohol testing, I went out on a Saturday and was tested Monday around noon even if she sends this off will alcohol show up and will my medications affect this?

1. Did you drink? If so, then you violated probation and it wills how. Doh.

If you are on medications, you need to provide your p.o. with the proof they are legal.

You want to go to jail, right?

Cynthia Henley
    713-222-1220

2. The alcohol may or may not show up, depending on what kind of test they use. If you are on prescription medication while on probation, you should always notify your PO and provide her proof of a valid prescription.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.

3. Probably not. If you're not supposed to be drinking, you are taking a very big chance. Make sure you provide your probation officer with a complete list of any medications.

Www.Austincriminaldefenseattorney.Com
    512-495-1813
    Austin Jail Release and Probation Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com

4. I doubt it. While on probation, however, you are supposed to refrain from using drugs and/or alcohol, so you are definitely taking chances. If you are taking medication, make sure to give a list of medications to your PO in case something shows up. Good luck!

DUI topics