Probation Revocation

Asked over 1 year ago - Oconto, WI

Does you PO need actual proof that you violated your probation or can she revoke you solely on the assumption that you violated your probation because someone else gave a statement saying you did?

1. George A. Limbeck

Pro

4

Answered . Another witnesses eyewitness statement is "actual proof". If another didn't actually see the event, there might be proof problems at the final revocation hearing. A good lawyer ill assess the agent's case and advise a client as to its strengths and weaknesses. Good Luck.

2. Andrew Joel Golden

2

Answered . I would direct you to the other copy of the question, located here: http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/probation-rev...

3. Charles K. Kenyon Jr.

2

Answered . See my answers to your previous post.

A statement by someone is not an assumption, it is evidence sufficient for your PO to keep you locked up in jail pending a revocation hearing. That the statement is a lie doesn't change this. Even a retraction would not change this.

Get a lawyer to help with the revocation hearing. Now.