Probation office asking for confidential medical information. then court ordering MHMR after refusal of information

Asked over 1 year ago - Waco, TX

I was recently admited to the hospital and my probation office asked me for confidetial medical information. after I refused to give the information of my phyc, and therapist. they then had the court amend my tearms of probation to go to MHMR to have a evaluation.

the head of the probation office also said I have signed over all civil rights in the tearms of probation, "im an open book" and they own me?

please help.

1. JaPaula C Kemp

Pro

Answered . I am not certain that you are a completely open book. However, when you signed the plea agreement and were placed on probation you gave up certain civil rights. If you have a mental health issue that is affecting or has the potential to affect the conditions of your probation or completion of your probation, then the court can amend the terms of your probation.