Probate if you are getting a Bond, do you get as soon as you File or do you wait until the court orders Bond?

I originally filed to waiver bond but decided to go with a bond. I know that I have to amend DE-111, and write supplement pleading for this. MY Question is can I wait for the court to order for the bond or do I do it right away? Do I wait until the court tell me the amount of the Bond?

Apply for the bond ASAP as it takes some time to get approved. The bond company will not send you the actual bond until the court orders it. Once you get it from the bond company send it back as soon as possible because Letters don't issue and the creditor's claim period does not begin to run until that bond is filed.

2. Start the process and the application but you won't be able to nail down the premium until you know the bond amount ordered by the court.

3. My colleagues have provided you with sound responses. You can begin the application process for the bond, but it cannot issue until the Court provides the amount.

** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ** My response above is not legal advice and it does not establish an attoreny-client relationship. When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on California law as I am licensed in California. In reviewing my response, you are specifically advised that your use of, or reliance upon any response I provide is not advisable. I do not have all relevant background details or facts related to your issue / matter, thus I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, your review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us nor does it qualify as a legal consultation for any purpose. For specific advice regarding your particular circumstances, you should consult and retain local counsel.