Private Real Property Rights, Trespass, Discrimination, Retaliation from Utility Company: who does that in Harris County?

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

Anybody out there who deals with private real property rights, trespass, discrimination, retaliation from utility company, damages, endangerment, refusal of services to name a few...environmental issues.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Cheryl Rivera Smith

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Check for a real estate litigator either here on AVVO or on the Harris County Bar website.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,733 answers this week

3,115 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,733 answers this week

3,115 attorneys answering