Prevailing Wage for the University (non-profit) employee is different than a profit organization?

Chicago, IL |

In order to file for PERMANENT residency. Is there any difference in Prevailing Wage of a university employee than a profit organization employee?
My company has filed my PERM application on Eb-3, what should be the Prevailing Wage for Eb3 and eb2 categories?

I am currently working as Software(Application) Developer.

Yes, there is. Talk to your company's immigration attorney who will be able to explain the difference and the PW categories as applicable to your case.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I agree on the point that talking to the University immigration attorney would be the best course of action for you.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

It depends on what job you are talking about.

Business manager, for example, must be paid the SAME in both industries.

Talk to the school's immigration attorney.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.