Prevailing Wage for the University (non-profit) employee is different than a profit organization?

Asked about 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

In order to file for PERMANENT residency. Is there any difference in Prevailing Wage of a university employee than a profit organization employee?
My company has filed my PERM application on Eb-3, what should be the Prevailing Wage for Eb3 and eb2 categories?

I am currently working as Software(Application) Developer.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

8

Answered . I agree on the point that talking to the University immigration attorney would be the best course of action for you.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

6

Answered . Yes, there is. Talk to your company's immigration attorney who will be able to explain the difference and the PW categories as applicable to your case.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

5

Answered . It depends on what job you are talking about.

Business manager, for example, must be paid the SAME in both industries.

Talk to the school's immigration attorney.