Pre Trial Diversion case early termination?

Houston, TX |

So i got caught with a few grams of Marijuana in June 2011, my case was resolved on September 17, 2011. i was put on pre trial diversion and my case was set for one year. i have my last probation meeting on August 8th and i need to know if it's possible to end my case before Sept. 17th. i have done all 80 hours of community service, passed my drug awareness class, and passed every drug test. the friend who was with me during the arrest was set for dismissal on June 27th 2012, his lawyer was able to get his case finished on June 13th. my lawyer never answers my calls or texts and does not seem to care about my case, is there anything i can do?? i need to apply for a certain job but i can not have a pending case on my background check.

Yes. In most state you can petition for early termination since you have completed all the terms of your diversion. Usually the judge will grant early termination once all conditions have been met and you have served at least half of your probationary period.