Post Decision Activity Status - Approved?

Boston, MA |

My H1B visa case status is in Post Decision Activity. Message is: On ABC date, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283. For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations. Does this mean my petition has been approved?

Yes, this means that the H-1B petition has been approved. The company should be getting the formal approval notice in the mail. Keep in mind that if you were also asking for change of status within the U.S., this does not necessarily mean that the change of status request was granted. If it was, the approval notice must contain your new Form I-94.

Gregory Romanovsky, Esq.
    12 Marshall Street
    Boston, MA 02108
    617.787.0000
    gr@romanovskylaw.com

2. It appears that your case is improving the letter should be mailed out to you from what you have said in your question. Why don't you ask your employees attorney regarding the status of your case?

Mr. Asatrian's practice is dedicated to the area of immigration and nationality law. Please note the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be construed as such by anyone. It should not be relied upon as legal advice as more specific facts, research and analysis may be required to formulate a proper strategy and action in your matter. Please note this does not create an attorney-client relationship whatsoever. You should seek the assistance of an experienced immigration attorney to review your matter thoroughly and gather all of the necessary information and documentation to provide you with the best possible legal solution.

3. You should consult your employer's immigration attorney.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

4. Consult with your employers attorney who filed the petition.

Agarwal Law Offices 3 Dundee Park, B10 Andover, MA 01810 www.agarwaloffices.com This information is for informational and educational use only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.