Possible way to avoid Arbitration Clause!

There is an AAA arbitration clause in an independent contract . Which of the following law and the actions of the party ( who is willing to arbitrate ) can prevent him / her from doing it in the small claims civil court , NY . The New York Arbitration Law - Article 75 , Civil Practice Law and Rules : Ref : HTTP : / / codes . LP . find law . com / encode / CAP / 75 Especially , Section 7501 Section 7502 Section 7503 1 ) If party seeking arbitration did not file the application to compel arbitrate within specific period of time , is he / her stopped by the limitation of time and court can accept to review the case instead of asking to go to arbitration . I know generally they are enforceable but is there any time limitation or and application should be filed ? Any other information welcome . Thanks in advance .

New York, NY -

Jayson Lutzky

Jayson Lutzky

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Bronx, NY

This is a repeat post, see the old responses.

Marco Caviglia

Marco Caviglia

Criminal Defense Attorney - Poughkeepsie, NY

This was posted earlier, and presumably the answers don't improve when reasked.

Rand E Sacks Esq.

Rand E Sacks Esq.

Entertainment Lawyer - Washington, DC

Asking a question the 2nd time doesn't somehow result in different answers.
:-)