Possible way to avoid Arbitration Clause!

New York, NY |
Filed under: Arbitration

There is an AAA arbitration clause in an independent contract . Which of the following law and the actions of the party ( who is willing to arbitrate ) can prevent him / her from doing it in the small claims civil court , NY . The New York Arbitration Law - Article 75 , Civil Practice Law and Rules : Ref : HTTP : / / codes . LP . find law . com / encode / CAP / 75 Especially , Section 7501 Section 7502 Section 7503 1 ) If party seeking arbitration did not file the application to compel arbitrate within specific period of time , is he / her stopped by the limitation of time and court can accept to review the case instead of asking to go to arbitration . I know generally they are enforceable but is there any time limitation or and application should be filed ? Any other information welcome . Thanks in advance .

1. This is a repeat post, see the old responses.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

2. This was posted earlier, and presumably the answers don't improve when reasked.

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.

3. Asking a question the 2nd time doesn't somehow result in different answers.
    :-)

Arbitration topics