Skip to main content

Police officer perjury and lying on reports

Pompano Beach, FL |

their testimony was discredited by video tape and a mistrial was granted for their lying on their reports and perjury during testimony

Attorney Answers 3


What's your question? If you're asking what can be done, you can file a complaint with the agency that employs the officer. Or, you can ask that the Court sanction the officer for being untruthful during the trial. You should talk to the attorney that represented you at trial about all of your options because they will be most familiar with the facts of your case.

Every situation is different and no one should rely solely on information received from the internet. If you have any questions about your legal rights, you should consult with an attorney that practices in that area of law. Nothing in this message should be construed as creating any type of attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


There isn't a question here

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


What's the question?

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics