Pods inc. is damaging my property, they refused me access, refuse to return my calls to settle, who can help me get results?

Asked over 1 year ago - Denver, CO

Short version: Pod arrived at storage center 3 days late, items are being damaged by tree sap from wooden beams/employee damaged property. After first visit called them to get started on the claim and gain access to my pod for medical device for my back. In the meantime my back went out worse than I ever experienced and I lost the ability to walk/stand,etc. They wouldn't schedule me until over a month later after I got a SR manager. They are charging me for insurance and will not supply a second pod to move my stuff into out of harms way, My things have to be stored until dec, so I can't see the extent of the damage in the back. I can't file for insurance since I get one chance. They only allow 60 days to file a claim, yet they refuse to call me back with any resolution or options.

1. Robert John Murillo

1

Answered . There is, unfortunately, no simple answer and no simple "this person can help you." An attorney will need to review your agreements with Pods. You can bet that those terms give them loads of outs to do any number of things, whether they harm you or not. So if you want to see about results (and no attorney, no matter how experienced and skilled, can guarantee they can get what you may want), speak with several local experienced contract attorneys and they can review the agreements and the facts and see what options you may have. Good luck.

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . Call your state or county bar association and request a referral or try the avvo 'find a lawyer' tab to locate an attorney near you.