Plz help!

RECENTLY I GOT A LETTER FROM NVC THAT THERE ARE NO VISA NUMBERS AVAILABLE !!SO WOULD ANYBODY TELL ME WAT IS THIS ?AND WHEN MY VISA NUMBER WILL BE AVAILABLE !MY PD IS 27 SEPT 2013 THANK U

This is not a family law matter. You should repost your question with the practice area of Immigration.

I am going to guess that you are in the family-based 2A category (spouses and children of permanent residents). If so, the priority date which is being processed is September 8, 2013 and has been for the past 6 months. I don't expect your priority date to be current until next October.

Mr. Shusterman's (former INS Trial Attorney, 1976-82) response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

I have changed the practice area. Good luck.

All of Ms. Straus’ responses to questions posted on Avvo are intended as helpful information based upon the facts stated in the question, and are not to be relied upon as a final legal opinion. It may not be what you wished to hear, and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Straus is licensed to practice law in California. Ms. Straus provides “unbundled” services if you need specific assistance with a specific issue. I can be contacted if you put my name or Bar number, 110028, in the State Bar web site, or you can find me on LinkedIn or Google. Goggle E. Carroll Straus. If i seem right, proceed accordingly.