Pls i need really help about n400

Houston, TX |

file basic 3 years marriage got 10 years green card june 2012 after send i751,file n400 august 2012 , and i got interview 01/09/2013 interview was fine pass test ,in January 22, 2013 got RFE ask 3 years taxreturn joint accont phone bills .send rfe in January 28, 2013 my, ,got call from the io who did my interview and he told me that my case under review and he star asking me if my wife with me i was at work because im truck driver i told him she is in home and we just move to houston and he told me he may move my case to houston . my case is in san antonio . i post this before today i just got onther call from IO told me he need my new addresse because he want to transfer my file to houston tx . i ask him if my n400 is approved he told me they application reject 2 times ? help pls

1. You post is confusing in that I did not get whether you are dealing with IO on your N400 with the removal of conditions having been completed or N400 Also what kind of a help would you expect on AVVO? Tell me and I will try to help

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Specifically, what help are you asking for?

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

3. USCIS will not decide the N-400 until they first rule on your I-751.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.