Pls hlp !

Asked 9 months ago - Augusta, GA

Back in September of 2011 I got into an accident where i hit my uncles car. There was very small damage an he agreed that he did not want to press charges of any sort. But now I am receiving letters from a collection agency who was hired by her insurance company saying I owe them 7000 dollars for the damages I caused and if I do not pay they will suspend my drivers licence. So I was just wondering if this was possible if they could actually do this and if there is any way yall can help me I also went to court for driving on learner license an the judge agreed that my case was being dismissed and that i had until a certain amount of time to get a license

1. Glen Edward Ashman

Pro

11

1

Answered . This is the third time you've posted. Yes, your drivers license can be suspended for life if you do not pay. But again, as you were asked the last two times you posted here, why have you not turned this over to your car insurance. They will pay the claim and defend you. It's plain foolishness not to do that.

Pro

11

Answered . Triplicate post. Answers remain the same.

3. Mishka L Marshall

Pro

9

Answered . Duplicate post.