Ploice came to house got computer for making checks other ppl lockup saying person making it

Asked 9 months ago - Southfield, MI

4 felonys lockup 1 badcheck case

1. John E. Melton

Pro

8

Answered . I'm not sure what you are asking- but if the police seized your computer, you need to hire an attorney ASAP. www.lawmelton.com

2. David B. Carter Jr.

Pro

7

Answered . Hire an attorney ASAP. Don't talk to anyone without representation. What do you mean by "lock up"?

3. Jared Clayton Austin

5

Answered . What exactly is your question? Did the police have a search warrant? If you or someone you know have been charged contact an experienced Michigan criminal defense attorney as soon as possible to review the case and to see if there are any issues to challenge the search of the house and discovery of the evidence. After the thoroughly reviewing all the evidence in the case you can then discuss options and likely outcomes. As of now, a lot more information is needed before we can offer more guidance.

4. Robert E. Harris Jr.

5

Answered . You need a lawyer!!

5. Frank Mascagni III

5

Answered . I assume you got arrested and charged with a felony. If so, you need to hire a criminal defense attorney ASAP. There may be legal defenses available regarding the search and probable cause. Get counsel now!