Please someone tell me how to publicize my case ..

Miami, FL |

I think my case was handled with such injustice .
This judge was more than wrong
He had to have gotten paid and if anyone will make a deal it is this corrupt attorney my husband had .
I would like any ideas on how to publicize my case .
Maybe only then it will get investigated ,my husbands corrupt attorney and the judge should get jail.
Sounds crazy and harsh .
I know they did something together .
I know that the best attorney in the world won't help
The judge was unfair to the highest degree .
Filing a complaint with the Florida bar was a waste of time .
To investigate you need all the court transcripts and money ..
There's no justice ,the one with the money wins ..
While I went to court without an attorney ,my husband showed up relaxed with two.
Justice doesn't exist !!!!

1. If someone asked you to play a round of golf and you had no idea how the game was played or the rules, and tried to hit a bowling ball you brought with a tennis racket, a baseball bat and a hammer and you couldn't get near the hole, would you blame the golf course? Tiger Woods? The PGA? The Scots? Would you feel there's "no justice"? Would you feel the sport of golf is "corrupt" and "fixed"?

And what are you going to "publicize"? That you are naive and lacking in cluefulness? Why do you think it takes lawyers three years to get a special education in the law, and how the courts work, and classes in things like "civil procedure" and "rules of evidence" and then have to pass a tough exam to appear in court, and then have to keep practicing and doing case-specific research for each matter?

I don't know how to disassemble my car engine or do brain surgery. I've had no training in those things. If I tried them and the results were a botch, would that be "society's fault" or my fault?

Have you ever watched a TV show like Law and Order, Court TV, or a trial on TV. I know cameras are allowed in the courtrooms in Florida and there are real live trials on TV every day. Do you really think you can just go to court without a lawyer and win your case when the other side is represented?

You are in need of a reality check.

This answer is provided under the Avvo.com “Terms and Conditions of Use” (“ToU”), particularly ¶9 which states that any information provided is not intended as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship between you and me or any other attorney. Such information is intended for general informational purposes only and should be used only as a starting point for addressing your legal issues. In particular, my answers and those of others are not a substitute for an in-person or telephone consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction about your specific legal issue, and you should not rely solely upon Legal Information you obtain from this website or other resources which may be linked to an answer for informational purposes. You understand that questions and answers or other postings to the Site are not confidential and are not subject to attorney-client privilege. The full Avvo ToU are set forth at http://www.avvo.com/support/terms . In addition, while similar legal principles often apply in many states, I am only licensed to practice in the State of New York and Federal Courts. Any general information I provide about non-New York laws should be checked with an attorney licensed to practice in your State. Lastly, New York State Court rules (22 NYCRR Part 1200, Rule 7.1) also require me to inform you that my answers and attorney profile posted on the Avvo.com site may be considered "attorney advertising" and that "prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome".

Professional ethics topics