PLEASE SHOW ME THE LAW? MC emails me in all caps I MAY NOT get ANY medical, dental, mental health services for child...

Asked 8 months ago - Chatsworth, CA

Without consent from father first, Minors counsel says I can not get any treatment for my child she says. My baby has cavities at early stage. Her dentist referred her out to specialist. her appointment today. This MC is on my back, because she failed to just look at records , interview 3rd parties, and research for self in stead fo taking father's word for everything.

she says to get his consent 1st but I have told him over a month ago she has an appointment and asked what to do. He refuses to converse with me but to call me names in front of our child.

we have 50/50 legal and joint now.

I know there has to be something in the law that allows me to get the treatment my child needs as needed. what is it?

1. Stephen Ross Cohen

Answered . You will need to go back not on the attack, but to show the court that you gave the appropriate medical records to your ex, offered to and requested he have your daughter see someone of his choice and that still this condition exists and that there is an urgent medical need to see it attended to. This treatment is not life threatening and an Ex Parte hearing would probably only anger the judge and the MC. Be the Tortise and finish the race.