PLEASE NEED YOU ASSISTANCE ASAP

Hartford, CT |

Hi All,

I have a valid I94 till 2014 but my L1B has already expired in Mar' this year. The issue is - I came on my Company Blanket Petition and they said that they can not apply my L1B extension because:
a) The I94 is valid till 2014
b) The L1B Blanket petition of my company is put on hold by the US embassy for an indefinite time, so they can not apply any extension for me.

So, Am I legally allowed to stay in US and work till 2014 or should I leave US ?
Also, How does it will impact in my future US VISA stampings. Will I be blacklisted for future stampings ?

PLEASE NEED YOU ASSISTANCE ASAP.

THANKS
A

You are allow to remain in the US as long as your I-94 remains valid.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. This appears to be a repeat question. Please see my prior response.

www.capriotti.com -- franco@capriotti.com -- Senior Legal Counsel -- Capriotti International Law -- Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Contact the American Immigration Lawyers Association www.aila.org for a referral to an experienced immigration attorney.

3. Your I-94 controls. Visas are only used to enter the US. If you leave the US , you need a new visa

For more immigration info, please see www.immigrate2usa.com

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/