Please let me know whether the agreement is valid and how to get rid off this? I

Elk Grove Village, IL |

I have signed one service contract on May 31, 2012 for 12 month period of service or 10,000 USD penalty. The employer is at texas and I am in Chicago. My employment starts at 15th November. But I did not sign any more new bond. Then what will be the affective date.

In consideration of Selsoft offer of employment to You and the mutual promises contained between You and Selsoft , the terms and conditions set forth herein shall be in full force and effect during your status as an associate of Selsoft ; and as to those terms and conditions which provide for certain obligations to continue beyond termination of employment, they shall survive the termination of your employment to the extent specified.

1. You should take the contract to an attorney in your area to review. There is not enough information here to properly answer your question.

2. Please have Illinois counsel review this for you before you sign

www.brinkmeielaw.com

3. You should have a lawyer review all paperwork before signing anything.