Please just answer my workers comp question about private investigators.

Tifton, GA |

i want to know....."if i am being watched by a PI,would they still be watching me 2 weeks later if they had any surveillence evidence against me?............AND........"would the insurance company keep paying them to watch me if they already had some surveillence evidence against me?

please just answer,i know i need an attorney and i have one.he was out of the office all last week and im super stressed.....

1. The only general answer I can give you is that the PI, and the entity that hired him, the the only ones who know what evidence has been collected by surveillance, and as a general principle, more evidence of something one is trying to prove is better than less evidence.

Not legal advice, just my two cents. I don't practice law in Georgia or hold licensure there. If you need legal advice, please consult a lawyer who does.

2. Just answering your two questions, as requested: Maybe, and maybe.

Disclaimer: Contact me at (314) 645-7900 or at http://www.heinlegal.com to discuss the above answer in more detail if you wish. But if you want legal advice, you will have to hire an attorney, not ask on Avvo. I am not your attorney and am not creating an attorney-client relationship by this post. I am therefore giving only general advice. This advice may not apply to you or your situation; may not take account of all possibilities, and may not match the advice I would give to a client. DO NOT rely on the above answer or any other answers on Avvo to make your legal decisions. If you want an answer to a legal question you should retain an attorney who is licensed in your state. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Therefore, I provide the information in this web site for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute legal advice. The use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship with me. Further communication with our attorneys through AVVO, our website at http://www.heinlegal.com, and/or e-mail may not be considered as confidential or privileged.

3. Even if an insurance company had some surveillance evidence against you they would continue to pay a PI to continue to watch you. They will want to make sure that their case against you is air tight in case they ask for a hearing in order to suspend your benefits. I have also had clients who thought they were being watched when they, in fact, were not. You are allowed to live your life, just make sure that you are not doing things outside of your restrictions. Good luck.