Please I want the name and address of the most professional attorneys in asylum who succeeded to get approved in most cases.

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

I am from Egypt, I live now in Orlando, Florida 7 months ago. I am seeking to process for asylum. My I94 has been expired a month ago. I have a religion reason for the asylum.

1. Geoffrey Alan Hoffman

4

Answered . You can research attorneys in your area, on Avvo and through AILA, specifically in Florida or South Florida, who are the best attorneys in the state for immigration law. If they have a full-range law firm this will include asylum law. Be careful -- many attorneys do not do asylum and may have little or no experience with this sub-field. Make sure you ask a lot of questions and especially how many asylum cases they have done. It will be important to seek help immediately, as you know, because of the 1-year bar issue. Good luck

2. Ksenia Alexandrovna Maiorova

5

1

Answered . Asylum is incredibly complex and you should hire an experienced immigration attorney to assist you. You should be aware that, with very limited exceptions, you must file for asylum within one year of arriving in the US. Because you have already been here for 7 months, you have a very limited amount of time to put together a strong case.

3. Jack Richard Lebowitz

Pro

4

Answered . I am moving this question from "ethics" (which deals with attorney disciplinary rules and supervision) to immigration.

Asylum is a complicated and difficult area of immigration law and you will need a qualified immigration attorney to prove you would be subject to persecution in your country of origin.

4. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

3

Answered . You should check on this web site, the local bar association or with AILA. Look for an experienced immigration attorney/law firm.

321.208.7324
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationFL.com