PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!! PLEASE!!!

Kalamazoo, MI |

Is been two weeks i responded to my RFE that was sent to me after my marriage based interview. I Please how long before i hear from them and is been 17 days now since they receive it. i have been checking my online status still says TESTING AND INTERVIEW and is been way over a month now. Please how will i know they are satisfy with the RFE. please i will need your advice.

1. 17 days is NOT a long time to wait for an USCIS response. You might be wise to seek my legal advice or that of one of my colleagues. I can be reached at either (770)955-1785 or via e-mail at bob@bobbeer.com. Hope this helps. Wishing you well. THINK IMMIGRATION - THINK BOB BEER

This communication does not create an attorney client relationship. If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me at any time at either (770)955-1785 or (678)576-9394 or via e-mail at bob@bobbeer.com. THINK IMMIGRATION - THINK BOB BEER

2. It's too soon to panic. We don't usually even expect to hear back within the first 30 days (though sometimes USCIS surprises us).

Marriage and prenups topics