PLEASE I NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTION

Kalamazoo, MI |

Is been two weeks i responded to my RFE that was sent to me after my marriage based interview. I Please how long before i hear from them and is been 17 days now since they receive it. i have been checking my online status still says TESTING AND INTERVIEW and is been way over a month now. Please how will i know they are satisfy with the RFE. please i will need your advice this is someone with no money and me and my wife borrowed money for the whole process.

It can take 90 days sometimes. It is too early to inquire.

I would not expect anything before 30 days has elapsed since they received your response and I would not take follow-up action until the 90 day mark. Your response has to be routed through a mail room, find its way to the file, and then the officer has to get around to reviewing your file again, so patience is needed. Good luck.

I agree with my colleagues.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Marriage and prenups topics