Please help with my deferred action case?

Madison, WI |

Hello, I applied for deferred action in September 2012 and I am qualified for the visa. In October I went to my biometrics appointment. On the first week of April, USCIS asked that I include additional information including for me to prove I no longer have F2. When I was 18 I applied for F1 but it was denied. Since April I have not heard from USCIS? Do you think they will deny me deferred action and when should I expect them to send me a decision? Thank you very much for the information and for taking the time to reply.

They just want to verify that you're no longer in legal status. So, do follow their advice and send all the documents they want, then you're o.k. You have limited time to reply the RFE, so don't be too late.

2. USCIS is only now processing DACA applications submitted in August.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. Your post sounds like you are very confused and need immediate consultation with an immigration attorney.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

4. You are definitely confused. Time to call an attorney for help.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.