Please help me to answer these questions for filling Form N-400, Apply for citizenship. Thank yous

Oakland, CA |

I used to have a fishing without license ticket, from fish and game officer, that's required me to appear at court. It gave me a 575$ fine and i already paid it off 2 years ago. What should i say to question 22, 23, 24, 25 on Part 11. Please provide the "check" answer for each questions.
Question 8, Part 9 - How many times your current spouse been married ? If she never been married anyone before me ( current marriage), i will need to count "1" here. Basically, that "1" is for me. Is this correct ?
If yes, Do i need to provide detail about me below questions 8 ? How do i fill " Date of marriage end?"
For your information, I apply citizenship since i have been permanent resident for 3 years and living with a U.S citizen, my wife.
Thank yous so much

You must reveal your ticket and the fine amount. You and she have been married only once, to each other. Good thing that you are still married and living together. Otherwise, you won't qualify under the 3-year marriage rule. Please see

Mr. Shusterman's (former INS Trial Attorney, 1976-82) response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Mr Carl. Thank you for your quick reply. Would you please tell me what should i " check" on that questions 22 to 25 ? After done my research, with the bad English, i still not know what should i do. Thank you Thank you

There are immigration services/advocacy groups that provide free help for doing n-400 forms. Try finding one online.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Your post is much too detailed and asks too many form-specific questions to be answered within the purposes of this free online format. You need to find a free service to help you with immigration forms in your community or even better yet, hire an immigration attorney personally.

Gunda J. Brost Brost Law Office This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.

Recommended articles about Immigration