Please help me to answer these questions for filling Form N-400, Apply for citizenship. Thank yous

Asked 6 months ago - Oakland, CA

I used to have a fishing without license ticket, from fish and game officer, that's required me to appear at court. It gave me a 575$ fine and i already paid it off 2 years ago. What should i say to question 22, 23, 24, 25 on Part 11. Please provide the "check" answer for each questions.
Question 8, Part 9 - How many times your current spouse been married ? If she never been married anyone before me ( current marriage), i will need to count "1" here. Basically, that "1" is for me. Is this correct ?
If yes, Do i need to provide detail about me below questions 8 ? How do i fill " Date of marriage end?"
For your information, I apply citizenship since i have been permanent resident for 3 years and living with a U.S citizen, my wife.
Thank yous so much

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

17

1

Best Answer

Answered . You must reveal your ticket and the fine amount. You and she have been married only once, to each other. Good thing that you are still married and living together. Otherwise, you won't qualify under the 3-year marriage rule. Please see

2. John Qumars Khosravi

1

Answered . There are immigration services/advocacy groups that provide free help for doing n-400 forms. Try finding one online.

3. Gunda Johanna Brost

Pro

Answered . Your post is much too detailed and asks too many form-specific questions to be answered within the purposes of this free online format. You need to find a free service to help you with immigration forms in your community or even better yet, hire an immigration attorney personally.