PLEASE HELP ME I don't know what to do this is a custody/guardianship question. Is anything in my question even legal or allowed

My aunt has guardianship of my 2 children I willing gave her this no cos or anyone was involved the paperwork states visits are to be at my grandmothers house which she has now switched to her house or I can't see them further more she allowed them to stay at mine and my ex's house but wont let them even visit mine and my husbands house for a few hours she removes them from state often ant has threaten to move them out of state for good she refuses to talk to me or even come view my home the home my visits were in was appalling what if anything can I do about this, If I take her to court is there any chance I can get the papers changed for longer visits like weekends and a week out of the summer not asking for full custody just something she cant go against. PLEASE HELP!

Flint, MI -

Melissa J. Houghton-Heinig

Melissa J. Houghton-Heinig

Family Law Attorney - Fowlerville, MI

You have posted this same question more than 5 times on this forum. From what I can see, you have potentially retained an attorney. Please do not give any more personal information on this website.

Keith G Langer

Keith G Langer

Debt Collection Attorney - Wrentham, MA

Incessant repetition of the same question achieves nothing.

Retain an attorney.

The foregoing is for general information purposes and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Related Advice