Please help me....My soon to be ex husband won't let me see mey girls at all!

Asked almost 5 years ago - Sarasota, FL

We have been apart four about six months now ....In the long process for divorce neith of us have a lawyer...or can afford to get one. In the begining of this process he used my girls to try to get me back....when I entertianed to idea he would let me see them... Now that it is completely out of the question he has cut me off altogether. I have call the police and they tell me it's a civil matter.... I can't bare going any longer with out seeing them... his basis is that I'm going to hell and I'll take them with me.... i have cared for them their whole lives, being a stay at home mother...Please give me real advice....

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Melissa Dawn Sosa

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . You might want to file a temporary motion to establish time sharing/custody.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,895 answers this week

3,022 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,895 answers this week

3,022 attorneys answering