Please Help USCIS Online Case Status from Card/ Document Production To Initial Review After Changing My Address, its denial ?

Las Vegas, NV |

i have 1751 based on good faith marriage waiver, i had an interview from 2 weeks ago i got an email from USCIS update status says
Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXX
Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED
Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production
On July 15, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service
then i updated my Address Online from 2 days ago my status changed to Initial Review
and its says
Initial Review
On July 22, 2013, your address was changed relating to the CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED that you filed.

In Other Words its that going to effect my case ??

No, it is not. Just remain patient a little longer and you'll get your green card in the mail. If you still cannot remain still for a few days then call the nationwide 800 number.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

thank you sir

You could try the 800-customer service number to inquire (rarely useful), or, better yet, inquire with your local USCIS office about the address discrepancy. Hiring an attorney will help get to the bottom of this quicker and provide some peace of mind.

thank you for your reply, i already have a lawyer and i informed him several times before to change my address even when i got my interview the USCIS called me to inform me about it , my lawyer didnt change it , i called USCIS last week i found that they have my old address and i asked them to changed and they told me i need to change it online, but after i changed my address my case status changed from Card/ Document Production to Initial Review and it says On July 22, 2013, your address was changed relating to the CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED that you filed. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance , it that effect my case ? or made USCIS reset my case ?? please advice

Jeff L. Khurgel

Jeff L. Khurgel

There is nothing that you've written here that would lead me to believe the case is being reopened, however I certainly cannot know for sure as I do not know all of the details of your case. I would give it about another 10-14 days and if you do not receive your card by then, ask your attorney to inquire with USCIS.

thank you so much

You are fine just be patient and wait.

Law Offices of Hasbini 619-200.8986. Free on phone and in office consultation. http://www.sandiegoemploymentlawyer.net

shukran mr.habib

Habib Hasbini

Habib Hasbini

Akeed, Iza badak shi please khabernei.

thank you so much mr.habib for sure i will

Recommended articles about Immigration