Houston, TX |

I am US citizen.My brother got engaged from back home with my old friend who is a US citizen.She saw my bro pic and went back home met him and got engaged.My bro came US as fiance with his 2 kids.They got married here and right after we found out She is rude,dominating and control my bro and his teen age kids life.She does the worst.She does not want him to breath without her permission verbally abuses him.He got Residency.she is treats him like slave.He is educated gentleman.
His country has no peace.Any ways him to stay here legally if she divorce him?Can i sponsor him as a sis or if he file asylum due to no peace back home.
I heard wawa (spell)case in abusive relationship?where to get info about it on internet.Any possiblities for him and kid.They want to live here.Any options for them

Your brothers have multiple complex issues that can not be resolved here. Please hire an immigration attorney and have him/her review his case.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

You should hire a lawyer. Did he get his green card? Vawa may be an option,, but being rude is not enough. Consult a lawyer in your area

For more immigration information, please visit

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 Enjoy our Blog at

Your brother should consult with an immigration lawyer to discuss options. Too complex to discuss on this board.

Yes He and his kids got green card and he does not want to continue this abusive disrespectful relationship.He has 2yrs conditional green card .Getting divorce before removal of the condtion would be a problem in filing Vawa?? what is the best option for him and his 16 and 17 yrs old kids? Can his kids evidence will be considered? and usually what is max time frame of Vawa petition?

Recommended articles about Family law