Please contact me at wesell1@aol.com if you can help me pro bono as an anonymous consultant. I am appealing my civil trial.

Santa Ana, CA |

I am the victim of a commodities fraud scheme. I have filed my appeal in pro per. I have tried contacting attorneys to help me, but I have found no one. I pray here to find someone that can help me anonymously. I appreciate greatly everyone that has answered my recent posts here for questions I have had. I am grateful for this site. Thank you and God Bless.
OH, HOLY ST. JUDE, apostle and martyr, great in virtue and rich miracles. Near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need, to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present, urgent petition to bring me an attorney with the skill you have blessed them with, to help me.
AMEN

1. Attorneys do not work anonymously. This is not a reasonable request in any sense of the word.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer. It’s easy and appreciated.

2. You will not be able to find someone that will help you pro bono.

Pro bono representation topics