Please contact me at wesell1@aol.com if you can help me pro bono as an anonymous consultant. I am appealing my civil trial.

Santa Ana, CA |

I am the victim of a commodities fraud scheme. I have filed my appeal in pro per. I have tried contacting attorneys to help me, but I have found no one. I pray here to find someone that can help me anonymously. I appreciate greatly everyone that has answered my recent posts here for questions I have had. I am grateful for this site. Thank you and God Bless.
OH, HOLY ST. JUDE, apostle and martyr, great in virtue and rich miracles. Near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need, to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present, urgent petition to bring me an attorney with the skill you have blessed them with, to help me.
AMEN

Attorneys do not work anonymously. This is not a reasonable request in any sense of the word.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer. It’s easy and appreciated.

I have found no one to help me because my case is a difficult one. I thought if an attorney would help me as an anonymous consultant, this would work best for the situation I am in. Thank you for responding, and God Bless.

Heather Morcroft

Heather Morcroft

I can understand how frustrated you must be. I'm very sorry. But there would be serious ethical problems for any attorney working anonymously. We just can't do that.

Would you not face serious problems if you represented me pro bono and I knew who you were and you would not want to represent me because of legal malpracice fears if all does not turn out well? This is the dilemma...That is why I ask here for one to help me anonymously. I need help. I do not know the law. I know I have been wronged. I can share all my information with one that can help guide me. Thank you for responding.God Bless.

You will not be able to find someone that will help you pro bono.

really now honestly whats up with all you attorneys,i myself am in need of an attorney but no cash up front no one will even talk to me .what up with doing something for the good of people ,not all the time but hay guys ,need is need ,every bodys not born with money,the lady obviously is desperate and needs a bit of knowledge,her idea i bet you was to not make you responsable for your advise.i understand you went to school and all but its a damn sad day when all you professionals cant find the time to help nobody without having to have your pockets filled.i myself for an attorney to do me a un selfish good deed when i need it ,i would kick him down with 50 thousand dollars for just a try to help me and your thinking but dood your broke you live in poverty which is true but im intitled to 33%in a trust worth 2,200,000.when my mom dies but im convinced i can get now today with an attorney 500,000.due to my brother relinquishing his share which he already did.andnone of you attorneys will give me the time of day,not just you ive written to 50 attorneys non will even look at the paperwork thats pretty sad in my book.do you think we would ask for something we dont need .no.this could get me out of poverty the rest my life and put my kids in school.but no one gives a damn about the poor.stick that reality in your hat and smoke it .wheres the attorney that loves the law and challenges it gives you for nothing but for the sake of justic,give a dime get a dollar.try walking to work for a week to bring you super attorneys down to earth.thank you -just so you know if theres any thing i can do for you just ask me .if its within my power i will do it.kevin-i make a good pizza

Michael Lawrence Doyle

Michael Lawrence Doyle

I sympathize with you. That does not change the fact that people do not work for free. If you worked 70, 80 and sometimes 90 hour weeks -would you be able to squeeze in 40 more hours of free work for someone? It appears that I am not the only one that feels that way. As I said, I sympathize-but that does not mean that you will find someone to work for free. Further, there are issues with asking an attorney to work anonymously.

who said free -i never said free ,i said i believe i have a really good chance to get 500,000.dllrs from a trust im in early because my brother relinquished his income and principle share for our benefit after he and my mother scamed us for 9 million.if we are remaindermen intitled to all of principle along with my brother whom is intitled to 25% income and principle .he relinquished his share to us in mediation settlement.which excellerates our interests,without adverse tax issues,now the purpose of the trust is to previde my mother with income for life at 75% income going to her .which is still happenning .this effects the purpose of the trust nill-0-non at all-an attorney even a little bit knowledgable can quickly review the paper work relating to this and see if its possable or not.i bet it can be done on the non-appearence docket,so the only risk for you is the hour of your time to look at the paper work ,ive research this pretty good myself and the trustee bank agrees with my findings ,i pay better than anybody around but when i get they get .thats the only offer i can make -and an attorney that knows what hes doing shouldnt take him long to see if he thinks its possable or not.im still a firm believer in give a penny get a dime.the peace of mind and overall well being that comes hand in hand with doing a good deed might someday be a key factor in your relationship with your wife or kids when they become fed up with not seeing you for ya be working all the time.maybe if they know you are a good hearted person that might mean more to them than the money you make ,even if you dont help anybody help your self and take a day off hang with your kids or take your wife on a romantic ride to a hotel and give her a oil body message .maybe if you would chill out and relax you can get your work done faster to find time for your family.sometimes ya got to try and think whens tha last time i went home singing laughing,happy that you were born in the U>S<A.you could of been born in irakivill and you could be on top of a mountain with a gun in your hand instead of sitting in the best seat in the house .ya get what im saying friend .you got it all .not everybodys got shoes same color as yours.kevin---ps in my country we do good to eat two meals a day and life is good.

Michael Lawrence Doyle

Michael Lawrence Doyle

Pro bono means free. That was what you stated--"pro bono." If you did not intend that when you spoke to the attorneys-you need to clarify.

my friend im not the person looking for pro bono,i just made a comment on this persons page because i need an attorney to but cant find one because every body wants money up front.im not trying to make an issue out of it but if you must know -not meaning to offend you but i do help people out when asked regardless if i loose a bit of money or time because i know what it feels like not have and i will also go far and beyond to help anyone get out of a poverty situation .unless youve never been humbled before -dont think you cant fall into any situation thats falls into your lap.i have been extremly sucessful in my life ,but due to turn of events out of my control ive fallen into severe poverty with my two boys in high school and daughter whon was in college due to two events,thats happened right after a nother that has changed my life for ever -who would of thought the electric company would run a high power electric line over a river leading to the ocean because during a huricane power was lost on the other side .on a river ive been sailing on -up and down as are a hundred more people doing the same for 40 years.who would of thought during 2 days per month at a time of day there is two hours that due to especially high tide your mast hits the 440 line .i was unaware of the fact that a nother cat-had hit it the month before and killed all 6.my shoulders and arms were a little burned smoke was pouring from my mouth i was on fire for crists sake but myself and my friend both survived -for circumstances that were in place that are unimaginable to produce again to survive that incident .one in a million survive that situation .my friend wasnt quite as lucky he is in a mental hospital with a mind thats only partually in working order .after that a 4D BATTERY fell upon my foot breaking 3 bones above my toes .three operations and one infection later .after two years without work ,unable to work because i cant pay for the medication im supposed to take -every two days for life two injections .so there you have it mr attorney thats busy as hell.if you eat three meals a day you are one of 5% of the people on this earth that eat 3 meals a day.yet i have a chance to releave my situation because my grandfather invcluded me in a trust but after a year trying to find any attorney to even look at the paperwork to seee if my conclusions are correct so i can get 25% of 2,200,000.which i adviously wouldpay for there fees from.but it is readilly appearent that the american attitude doenst permit understanding the reality of the poor as if we chose to be poor as our elected study in college .americans cry even when i try and help myself and get cans out of your garbage ,your stores throw away hundreds of pounds of food a day ,and slice it with a knife so to make it unedible .this is the strongest nation on the planet.try dressing in some old jeans and go out of your house and try and find a simple sandwitch.when the sun falls from the sky you will still be looking .americans prefere to feed there dogs than have compassion upon the poor.and the ironic thing about all this is that only luck puts you were you are at .only luck .luck to be born in america.if you were born in iran i dont think you would be an attorney .i wont go on you had to of gotten my point by now.you can run from the truth but you cant hide -even once every 6 months shouldnt it be ones duty as an americasn to do a good deed for no reason except being lucky enough to of been born in the americas.good day sir.kevin

Pro bono representation topics