Skip to main content

Please recommend a very good Workmans Compensation Attorney

Atlanta, GA |

I have work related injuries

Attorney Answers 4

  1. I handle WC matters as part of my employment law practice. Feel free to call me. Thanks.

  2. Sure- my office would be glad to help today. It's 404.354.5432.

  3. I have 20 years experience representing Liberty Mutual and I switched sides three years ago to help injured workers. Call me on my cell today 678-362-1407.

  4. You can call me at 404-523-6100 or check my website at I have been handling workers' compensation in Georgia since 1984 and am a past Chair of the Workers' Compensation Sections of both the Atlanta Bar Association and State Bar of Georgia.