Please, help with the application for a green card!

Jacksonville, FL |

I was married to a guy, who applied for political asylum as a gypsy and i claimed asylum as his wife....We got divorce and i got married to an american citizen but the asylum case was still pending...On the last court date the judge told me to come on august with the form I-130.... And my question is: what he suppose to answer in question about his relative (me) if i ever been under immigration proceedings, actually which one to mark removal, exclusion/deportation, rescission or judicial proceeding??? we want to file the applications before august...Please, help!

You are in removal proceedings. I highly advise you to hire a lawyer. The government has lawyers advocating for their cause to deport you, you should have a lawyer as well

www.immigrate2usa.com

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

Since you are in removal proceedings, it does not make any sense for you to file applications to USCIS. You will be wasting your money as those applications will not be approved with a pending removal case. You should hire an attorney and go through court. Yes, you are currently in removal proceeding.

Dhenu Savla
SwagatUSA, LLC
www.swagatusa.com

If you care to stay in the US, you should retain an experienced immigration attorney to handle the matter. Immigration law is complex and you are already in deportation proceedings. A mistake at this point could result in you being deported.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

My colleagues are correct. Do yourself a favor an retain an experienced immigration attorney.

Law Office of Luis A. Guerra (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.

You need ot hire an attorney

Your case involves a number of questions. Did you enter the USA with inspection If you did not then you can not adjust through your husband.
Was your asylum case before an asylum officer or had it been denied by an officer and referred to the Court?

Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire
Jacksonville, Florida
(904) 296-7702

Over 25 years experience.

You can still file an I-130 petition and submit a lot of evidence to prove the good faith nature of your marriage. I echo my colleagues' opinions - you must seek the assistance of an experienced immigration lawyer to assist you with the immigrant petition and the removal process. Re your question - you are in removal proceedings.

Mary Carmen R. Madrid Crost can be reached at the: Madrid Crost Law Group - (888) 466-4478; e-mail: mc@madridcrost.com; skype: usvisalaw Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud and share this web site: www.stopnotariofraud.org.

Mary Carmen Remigio Madrid-Crost

Mary Carmen Remigio Madrid-Crost

I'm glad and thanks for the feedback.

Marriage and prenups topics