Please, EB2 Perm for a Medical Researcher

Asked 6 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

Dear All: I am a MD, Non Us graduate, without US medical license. I have been here for three in US with H1B visa, as researcher and my current position is assistant professor at medical university. Unfortunately my university doesn't plan to apply for my green card. However, there is a private specialist who has two offices and a research proposal similar to the proposal grant which I am working on that at university and he would like to employ me with a high salary to do his research on his offices' patients and also he tents to apply for my green card on EB2 class. My question: if he is qualified to apply for my green card based on EB2 class? If Yes, how long does this process take long? I much appreciate your valuable advice.
Kindly

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

19

Answered . If he regularly employers researchers, he can sponsor you. Unless you are born in the PRC or India, the EB-2 green card process takes only a matter of months.

Please see