Plead guilty or not for MIC charge when I am in alcohol prevention program?

Reno, NV |

So I got an MIC I'm enrolled in this program that lasts 3 weeks with random breathalyzer tests every day and I've been told by different people that when I go to my hearing I should either plead "guilty" or "not guilty" but the reason for pleading "not guilty" was a legal reason and I am not entirely sure what it is just something along the lines of they cannot prove I did it because I am in this alcohol prevention program or something like that. So anyways if I go to court with a letter saying I'm currently enrolled in that program and I want to take full responsibility for my actions would it be wise to plead guilty or not? My goal is to clear my record of this citation… Thank you.

1. It will serve you to hire a lawyer to represent you. You have not provided enough information for good advice of how to plead, but a lawyer may be able to help keep this off your record

2. You should hire an attorney, rather than getting internet advice on something this important.

3. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.

Call 410-415-1400 to speak with someone and set an appointment 24/7. Answers to questions are not legal advice but information for general use only and do not form an attorney-client relationship.

DUI topics