Phone call?

Chicago, IL |
Filed under: Oil and gas law

A court document says a free-form text notice was sent what is that?

1. I really can't answer your question without more information. What court are you in and what type of proceeding? Was this after a case management conference or hearing? Need more info.

2. The best way for you to get this question answered is to call the office of the clerk of the circuit court and have them interpret. Sometimes the clerks use their own form os shorthand for entries in minute sheets also known as docket sheets.

3. This does not relate to Oil & Gas. Please stop posting as you are taking up valuable time and energy with non-issues. Pick up a dictionary, pick up a book.

When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on Pennsylvania and/or Texas law as I am licensed in Pennsylvania and Texas. In reviewing my response, you are specifically advised that your use of, or reliance upon any response I provide is not advisable. I do not have all relevant background details or facts related to your issue / matter, thus I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, your review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us nor does it qualify as a legal consultation for any purpose. For specific advice regarding your particular circumstances, you should consult and retain local counsel.

4. Normally this just means a copy of the handwritten minute entry by the Judge was sent rather than a formal Order.

I am not your lawyer and you are not my client. Free advice here is without recourse and any reliance thereupon is at your sole risk. This is done without compensation as a free public service. I am licensed in IL, MO, TX and I am a Reg. Pat. Atty. so advice in any other jurisdiction is strictly general advice and should be confirmed with an attorney licensed in that jurisdiction.

Oil and gas law topics