Phone call?

Asked over 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

A court document says a free-form text notice was sent what is that?

1. Alexander Mchenry Memmen

Pro

1

Answered . I really can't answer your question without more information. What court are you in and what type of proceeding? Was this after a case management conference or hearing? Need more info.

2. Judy A. Goldstein

1

Answered . The best way for you to get this question answered is to call the office of the clerk of the circuit court and have them interpret. Sometimes the clerks use their own form os shorthand for entries in minute sheets also known as docket sheets.

3. Bruce E. Burdick

Pro

1

Answered . Normally this just means a copy of the handwritten minute entry by the Judge was sent rather than a formal Order.

4. Benjamin Scott Johns

Answered . This does not relate to Oil & Gas. Please stop posting as you are taking up valuable time and energy with non-issues. Pick up a dictionary, pick up a book.