Petitioner Required Documents to submit with DS-230?

Minneapolis, MN |

What Petitioner documents required to be attached with DS-230 (IR-5 Parent of US Citizen Category).

You can find the necessary information at the NVC website:

However, I strongly recommend you consult with an Immigration attorney about your case. Immigrant Visa applications involve a lot more than filling out forms and sending in documents. Good luck.

[This answer is for general purposes only; it does not constitute advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.]

I agree with my colleague.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

I, too, agree.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Immigration