Petitioner Died.Reaffirmed Petition.Is Substitute Sponsor now the Petitioner? and what version of I-864 does he File?

Asked about 1 year ago - 11795

Income of Substitute Sponsor alone is sufficient on his own to sponsor me and derivaties.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

1

Answered . Yes, the substitute Sponsor is now the substitute petitioner, he or she has legally "stepped into the shoes" of the now defunct petitioner. That substitute sponsor files the main I-864 affidavit of support form as the sponsor.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

2

Answered . Yes.

3. Mary Carmen Remigio Madrid-Crost

Pro

1

Answered . Yes, the substitute sponsor steps in the shoes of the petitioner. He she will file the same -864 that the petitioner would have filed for you.