Personal property missing from my vehicle that was impounded

Asked over 1 year ago - Discovery Bay, CA

My vehicle was impounded after traffic violation . I had my small leather type jewelry case / wallet type thing with my mom's wedding ring 1 . relict solitaire , 3 ct diamond tennis bracelet and other very sentimental jewelry items in it . Picked up my car from tow company . The owner showed me a form regarding the perch . property . Don't remember exactly the wording but said one officer said the jewelry was being held and the other said it wasn't . One statement had been crossed out . I remember the officer asking me when I was in the back of the police car about the jewelry . I described it all . He stated that the jewelry was now " taken " jewelry . He made it sound like I had stolen it . After getting the opportunity to get to the evidence storage place in Concord my jewelry wasn't there . HELP !

1. Adrienne Patricia Allen

1

1

Answered . See my answer to your duplicate post.