Personal injury case that violated the bad faith law

Asked almost 2 years ago - Boynton Beach, FL

I have personal injury case that went in to them apparently violating the bad faith law in florida i was wondering if once its considered bad faith is that permanently bad faith or can they go back to giving what the policy limit is

1. David Alan Wolf

9

Answered . Bad Faith cases and related laws are very complicated. There are many moving parts and complexities to a Bad Faith case. Because of this, you should ask your attorney or consult with an attorney about this matter.

2. Daniel Nelson Deasy

5

Answered . Bad faith litigation opens up a whole new range of damages for you. Talk to your bad faith attorney about this!

Best of luck!

3. Steven Mark Sweat

Pro

5

Answered . Not enough info. Consult attorney in FL.

4. Matthew A. Dolman

Pro

3

Answered . I would require a lot more information to determine whether you indeed have a claim that exceeds the available insurance coverage for which the applicable carrier failed to satisfy its fiduciary duty of good faith and fair dealing. To learn more about insurance carrier bad faith and the overall responsibilities of insurance carriers, please visit the following link http://www.dolmanlaw.com/practice-area/insuranc...

I wish you the best of luck.