Personal injury attorneys with wet floor slip & fall cases against Chipotle Mexican Grill? Need information to assist your case?

Asked about 2 years ago - Usa, Mobile, AL

Corporation owns all units and all have polished concrete floors. Floors have been measured and proven not to be safe when wet. They have successfully tested a resolution but don't want to spend any money. Post your contact info and we will call you.

1. 4

Answered . I am confused. Are you injured?

2. 4

Answered . You should look for an attorney on this website. You can find attorneys by state.

3. 4

Answered . Use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool to find a lawyer in your city or state. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  4. 2

Answered . Are you a former employee? Do you have any documentation to that effect?

5. 3

Answered . Are you a lawyer?