Personal injury attorney's is hold money in trust for subergation from my pip insuance utah why and how long

West Jordan, UT |

my case settled fo 60,000 plus 14,500 on another case that was 2 weeks after . I received 9,000
of the 14,500 and 18,500 2,400 of the 18,500 was because he was negligent, I Settled for 2,400. There was lien from chiropractor for 1,480 he settled for 900.00 there is 9,645.00
he is holding for subjugation from my insurance for pip and house hold services. I thought insurance companies settled with each other first?

my work comp. sent me to their 2nd opinion Dr.he said that thier was nothing wrong .that if I got off meds. my pain would go away. he said you don't have diagnosis and refused test that the pain clinic was requesting for over a year 1/2. So i could be diagnosed and treated they needed to numb my nerves to see if radio frequency ablation would be effective in longer maybe permanent pain relief and enable me to return to work. I paid out of pocket in desperation and my pain was relieved to where I was able to start working with vocational rehab to return to work. work comp quit paying my bills after my appointment with this dr. Also I discontinued lortab 10 3 x day over the next month following the treatment. is that malpractice for unnecessary pain and suffering and implying that I had nothing more then drug problem.

You need to set an appointment to see your lawyer.

With work comp involvement, and all the other liens, overlapping accidents etc, this is something you need to sit down with your atty and discuss. Give him/her a chance to explin it so you can hopefully understandd the issues, and why it may take awhile to wrap up.

You would have to sit down with your lawyer, and have him explain the timing to you.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

No they don't. But they give each other notice of their subro claims so when the case settled either the check goes to them direct or the attorney acknowledges the lien. That's what he's doing here

Tim