Personal Injury

Asked over 1 year ago - Reno, NV

A person who has been stalking me, is bragging to people that she implicated me in a murder case to a grand jury in Washoe County Nevada. The DA confirmed that she testified, can I find out this person's testimony about me? This person knows nothing about the case, the defendant confessed and is in prison. The person harassing me has financial reasons to get rid of me and the abuse has been ongoing the last ten years.

I have been harassed, defamed and subject to continuing attacks on my character. The theft of our business name has nearly bankrupted us. I need to divorce and get away but face continuing attacks from the ex-gf, my health is failing, she even tried to get me indicted for murder. The attacks have been made on her business stationary to public agencies, after I was forced to testify at her lawsuit, where she claimed to work for our company. My husband never defended me and has allowed these attacks to continue. Do I have a case against the ex-gf's company, in addition to the divorce case against my husband?

1. Jill K. Whitbeck

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . You have asked questions on more than two different topics. As to the grand jury testimony, you cannot get it, so that is a dead end. As to "ex-gf" (how can you be sure she is an ex?) and her business, you may have claims but not enough info here to know. As to divorce, you need a consultation to discuss your options. Please feel free to call my office if you would like a divorce consultation. Ten years is way to long to continue to tolerate this nonsense.

2. Ryan Alexander

Pro

Answered . You should meet with a divorce attorney and discuss the potential for a Temporary Protective Order against this woman. Unfortunately, she sounds like a lot of bad news.

Clark County, Nevada practitioner.
  3. Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Pro

Answered . Too many issues for a message board. You should meet with a local attorney.