Personal Injury & Workers Comp Reciprocal Referral Attorney Sought

Asked over 1 year ago - Baltimore, MD

I am an attorney who is expanding my criminal practice area to Baltimore and Greenbelt Maryland. I exclusively practice state and federal criminal law and as I already refer my social security, PI, and medical malpractice clients in Pennsylvania I wanted to do the same in Maryland. I know many practitioners who do PI also do workers comp but if you do not it's fine.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Christian K. Lassen II


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Best bet is to use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool, and contact some lawyers to discuss whether they will take referrals. My firm does not.

  2. Stephen P Norman

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I am a Maryland attorney that does personal injury as well as civil rights litigation.

  3. Tanya Marie Bachand

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Perhaps a local listserv or a bar association function might give you some leads on this.

    This is general advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
  4. Matthew Steven Farr

    Contributor Level 7


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . My firm has a large PI and workers comp department and I would be glad to discuss a referral arrangement. Feel free to discuss with me anytime. We have various offices throughout the Baltimore area, including an office in Greenbelt.
    Matt Farr
    410 653 6000 (office)

Related Topics

Personal injury

If you suffer a personal injury as the result of the actions or negligence of another, you may seek financial compensation for physical or emotional damages.

Employment and workers' compensation insurance

Workers’ compensation insurance provides medical benefits and compensation for lost wages to employees injured on the job.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,786 answers this week

3,515 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,786 answers this week

3,515 attorneys answering