Person had car accident and dui had full coverage auto insurance, but person's insurance wont cover said owner insu

Pittsburgh, PA |

of car has to cover-but not allowed to drive owners car wht to do

I am not sure I understand the question. Are you saying that a person was driving while intoxicated and they had full auto coverage, but the insurance will not cover the loss? Could you give more information?

You should consult an attorney in your State at once. This response does not constitute legal advise outside the State Of Michigan and is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship with our offices. It is for informational use only of the general laws in the State of Michigan, only. To retain our offices, you need to sign a contingency contract with us. We do offer free consultations and we can refer clients to lawyers in your State if you call us. Visit our webpage and tell us what you think. www.schnitzerlaw.net

Scott J. Corwin

Scott J. Corwin

I agree with Bret's request for information.

More information is needed in order to provide a sufficient answer.

Jim
www.lgmlawgroup.com

Sorry the questions is a little confusing and disjointed. Could you please clarify or reask it? Thanks.

I am not your lawyer and an answer on AVVO is not intended as legal advice but is provided for general informational purposes only. If you desire legal advice, please consult a lawyer and form an attorney client relationship.

Scott J. Corwin

Scott J. Corwin

Please restate the question

I agree with the other car accident attorneys. If you could give more information, that would help us auto accident lawyers to answer you. I hope this helps and have a nice day..

The question is convoluted, thus, hard to answer. Who was at fault??? Please repost.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Are you saying that a non-owner was driving the vehicle and is not an insured driver on the owner's policy and that the driver had own insurance and that insurance is denying coverage or saying it is secondary to the coverage of the owner?

Are you the driver? Are you someone who was in the other vehicle?

Confidential information should not be disclosed in this Internet forum. Click on the "More..." link for IMPORTANT INFORMATION about this AVVO Answer. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I am an experienced Wisconsin lawyer. The laws in each jurisdiction can be very different. I cannot give legal advice over the internet nor can I establish an attorney client relationship with you. You should NOT assume or otherwise conclude that there is an attorney -client relationship between any reader and this writer or his firm. These comments are only guideposts. They are not subject to any privilege protections. Indeed, these internet communications are neither privileged nor confidential. Accordingly, those using this form of communication need to be guarded in what they write. Because of the nature of these communications the information is general only and should not be relied upon in any specific case. This internet site is public forum, where the communications are not confidential or privileged. There may very well be merit to your defense or position in this type of situation. However, there are hardly sufficient details for an attorney to provide you with some path to follow. It is imperative that ALL of the facts in a particular situation be examined. No conclusion can be drawn from the communication that you have provided. There are some matters that are just better handled by an attorney familiar with the procedures of the courts in your area. Most, if not all, legal matters should not be handled via internet communication. At best, the responders on this site can give you a few hints and guidance. To deal with a legal problem, nothing is better than to consult with a lawyer who will give you some time and advice. If you cannot afford an attorney, there should be agencies in your area that can provide discounted, or even free, legal services. For a definitive answer you should seek legal advice from an attorney who (1) is licensed to practice in the state which has jurisdiction; (2) has experience in the area of law you are asking about, and (3) has been retained as your attorney for representation or consultation. Your question and the attorney’s answer may be used for promotional or educational purposes.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Recommended articles about Personal injury